Monday, July 18, 2011

A Good Read: Uncharted TerriTORI

I read Uncharted TerriTORI back in June but never got around to sharing about it. Some may laugh and say "Really?" when I say I love Tori Spelling. I know she's not an incredible Christian author, she doesn't write about grace based parenting or how to be a woman of Christ. Tori Spelling writes about real life. Real life for her anyway. And I love it.
I've also read her first two books, sTORI Telling and Mommywood.
Tori Spelling's books are fun, easy reads. I usually read through one in a day, two maximum. She's funny and so incredibly transparent I can't believe it. I'm a nobody and I don't know if I could be as open about myself as she is.
So if you're looking for a book that doesn't require you to reflect upon yourself or dig deep into your own issues, read one of Spelling's books. You'll laugh out loud at some of the stuff she writes. Enjoy!

Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment